[Freeswitch-users] Sofia Recover not retaining record route

Gilad Abada ga at steadfasttelecom.com
Thu Nov 10 22:20:51 MSK 2011

Hi all

I am using sofia recover with unregistered trunks and on recovery
Freeswitch seems to lose the record route and VIA headers, before the
recover FreeSwitch has all the info. After the recover I get the call
back but FreeSwitch is still trying to recover and then ultimately
disconnects the call with this error: 2011-11-10 13:48:23.227240
[NOTICE] sofia.c:6039 Hangup sofia/external/+1XXXXXXXXXX at CARRIER.com
[CS_SOFT_EXECUTE] [RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE]
The reINVITE to "salvage" the call is missing the record-route info.
I have a capture that I can send for further trouble shooting.

This test was done on an incoming call.

Thanks so much,
Gill

--
Gilad Abada

SteadFast Telecommunications, Inc.

V: 212.589.1001
F: 212.589.1011

For 35 years, Steadfast Telecommunications has been providing
state-of-the-art communications technology to businesses and
government agencies - large and small. Steadfast Telecommunications
tailors Unified Communications and Voice-Over IP Solutions to
single-site offices or multi-site and worldwide enterprises.   Make
your virtual office a reality.  Enjoy the freedom to travel while
remaining connected to your office.