[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch radiusclinet (mod_radius_cdr) problems

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Thu Nov 10 12:59:08 MSK 2011

Hi,

does anybody know why NAS (freeswitch) is behaving like that?

All my entries are duplicated in sql tables. If do not pick up call, I
get tree entries for every call that is made (I should get nothing if
call is not pickup).

Thank you!

BR,
miha

figure out why the entries are duplicate
(they're probably*not*  duplicate), and figure out what fields make up
the "same" session