[Freeswitch-users] BLF to show something

Tóth Róbert trob at freemail.hu
Wed Nov 9 18:11:29 MSK 2011

I tried to send event this ways:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/User:Agx#About_PUBLISH_.2F_PRESENCE

But i had no success, the lamp does not change. I expected it chaneg for for some seconds/minutes until next subscribe message. But it does not.

And i have tried to send events by LUA, the results are the same: nothing.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks Rob

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 22:19, Anthony Minessale
<anthony.minessale at gmail.com>  wrote:

>/  /you can sit in ESL and listen for PRESENCE_PROBE events and respond with
>/  /PRESENCE_IN all you want FYI

>/  /On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 3:17 AM, François Delawarde
>/  /<fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com  <http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/freeswitch-users>>  wrote:

>/  />/  On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 05:34 +0100, Tóth Róbert wrote:
/>/  />/  >  I got two idea:
/>/  />/  >  - sub to dp+ext where ext is the extent you want to monitor
/>/  />/  >  - use the new mapping feature to map it to a proto.
/>/  />/
/>/  />/  A really cool feature would be to have some type of "presenceplan" (like
/>/  />/  dialplan or chatplan) called upon SUBSCRIBE.
/>/  />/
/>/  />/  It would allow to setup mappings to local extensions/queues/..., given
/>/  />/  any type of condition on the origin and destination, refuse the
/>/  />/  subscription given ACLs, send a status fetched from ODBC, or why not
/>/  />/  even call an external program to fetch a status every time we send a
/>/  />/  NOTIFY.
/>/  />/
/>/  />/  More or less, "The Ultimate Presence Server"...
/>/  />/
/>/  />/  I would note that the new mapping feature also seems quite powerful and
/>/  />/
/>/  />/  François./