[Freeswitch-users] Help with home setup

Jacob Smith turqmr2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:03:11 MSK 2011

I have been trying to get this working for the last week and would
really appreciate your help.

I have a pfSense 2.0 server with Freeswitch and FusionPBX installed. I
followed the instructions at
http://wiki.fusionpbx.com/index.php?title=PfSense_Install and can access
the web GUI.

My goal is to use a Gigaset C610A-IP connected to my Google Voice
account. However, my first failure seems to be the most basic: through
FusionPBX, I created a user and extension to use with the phone but I
can not register it with FreeSwitch. So, how do I get the phone to work
so I can test that the basic functions of FreeSwitch are working and
move on?

Thanks!