[Freeswitch-users] Timezone with time conditions

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 7 22:32:16 MSK 2011

How are you passing the timezone info to the dialplan? Are you using an
offset? Are you using the timezone name? These are important questions. If
you use the timezone name then the strftime_tz API command will let you
compute the local time for the given time zone using the time zone
database, including any known DST values. From there it's just some basic
string manipulation and calculations. Note: The dialplan TOD conditions do
not account for TZ so you'd need to do your own calculations. It's
completely doable, though, as long as there is a valid TZ name supplied
somehow.
-MC