[Freeswitch-users] BLF to show something

Tóth Róbert trob at freemail.hu
Mon Nov 7 07:34:34 MSK 2011

Hi

Is it possible to use BLF to show something from either dialplan or LUA?

(For example i have a dialplan-code to enable or disable the pickup from the phone.
By dialing *9150 i enable or disable the possibility of pickup my ringing calls from another phone.
*91 is the code of the setting and 50 is the phone's number. I store the setting in db, and it works
fine. But i would like to show the user his/her actual setting by green or red lamp.)

Is this possible now with some trick? Or is it possible to make a feature for this?

I tried it with http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_presence but with no success.
(Or am i the unskilful?)

I got two idea:
- sub to dp+ext where ext is the extent you want to monitor
- use the new mapping feature to map it to a proto.
But i can not find any informations about these.

Thanks
Robert