[Freeswitch-users] How to check if user is behind NAT in a programmatic way?

Mateusz Bartczak netcentrica at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:33:56 MSK 2011

Hello

I would like to allow direct p2p media (bypassing FS) between registered
SIP users, but only if one of them is not behind NAT.

I can't force bypass_media=true for all calls, because many of users are
behind NAT and this will break communication. I only want to bypass_media
for users where it's possible.

Is there any way of checking this in a programmatic way? I've checked call
variables, SIP registration info from database but I can't find any related
variable.

Any suggestions?