[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH - Polycom and DNS SRV

Lloyd Aloysius lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:09:57 MSK 2011

Evan ... Thank you very much. Yes remove the port number solve my
registration.

Even polycom tech support could not help to solve the problem last two
days.

--

Vik , I trust your statement. Thank you for the help. I did not think port
number is making this much of problem. Yes .. your configuration do not

Thanks again.

Thanks and regards,

Lloyd