[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH - Polycom and DNS SRV

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:12:27 MSK 2011

Lloyd, as I said, I have Polycom's working with DNS SRV without NAPTR
records (our DNS server, Windows Server 2003, does not have NAPTR
capabilities.)
We are running Polycom firmware 3.2.2
I struggled for a while getting it to work, but with the correct
provisioning files, I got it to work. Please follow my configs
strictly as any difference can cause it to not work.