[Freeswitch-users] SOLVED Public IP in Contact header

Hynek Cihlar hynek.cihlar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:44:19 MSK 2011

I played with the ACLs but it didn't have any effect on the contact header.
So I went into the code and after some investigation I stepped on the *
sip-force-contact* variable. When this guy is set to *
NDLB-connectile-dysfunction*, freeswitch overwrites the contact header with
the IP/PORT it received the IP packet on, regardless of the actual nat
state.

Hynek