[Freeswitch-users] Call quality

Hynek Cihlar hynek.cihlar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:09:58 MSK 2011

In this case, it's the "ideal" world. Testing environment, all media
servers on one OS, one native server box, CPU idle, no load, no
transcoding. One media switch is connected to a VOIP provider though
through SIP. But the provider sits in the same telehouse and again no
transcoding takes place.

Any idea where to direct the investigation?

Hynek