[Freeswitch-users] double dtmf

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Tue Nov 1 22:56:49 MSK 2011

Thank you for your answer.
"are you doing something explicitly to send the DTMF"No. I just press buttons in my cell phone (I mean startpoint).
In my opinion it is strange. I make answer() in lua script and use session:getDigits(). All works fine.In the end of script I use execute_extension which implements bridge.session:execute("execute_extension", "".. recieved_digit .." XML ".. user_context .."")
Thus the call was answered in lua script. Next the call go to endpoint. How dtmf must be transmitted in this case ?
Why I have not issues when I call from sip devices?
Any help are welcomed.
Thanks.