[Freeswitch-users] Call For Help: FreeSWITCH Cookbook

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue May 31 21:35:54 MSD 2011

Hello FreeSWITCHers!

We have a need for some assistance with a few of our recipes for the
cookbook. If you are able to write technical documentation in English and
have first-hand knowledge of these topics then you might be in a position to
help:

CDRs:
Parsing XML CDRs
Handling A and B leg CDRs
Using a web server to handle XML CDRs

Event Socket:
Inbound ESL connections (basic how-to)
Outbound ESL connections (basic how-to)
Launch an outbound call with inbound event socket & ESL
Handle inbound call with socket app & ESL
Reacting to events (events for "my call" vs. system-wide events, etc.)

Misc:
Presence for BLF and SLA
Presence for FIFO agent status

If you think you've got the chops to write one or more recipes for the
cookbook then email me off list and we'll discuss the specifics. I will get
you all the information you need to get started.

Thanks!

-Michael