[Freeswitch-users] unimrcp version and setup

Antonio Teixeira eagle.antonio at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:08:26 MSD 2011

Hello Jason.
I'm a heavy Loquendo User , so here is my input.

Loquendo installs an MRCPV2 or V1 server , than you can configure unimrcp to
use the Loquendo MRCP server ip and well thats it , its highly straight
forward process , regarding the Unimrcp version i simply use the one that
comes with FS.

The process is that you use speak in your TTS , FS will send a SIP INVITE to
Loquendo MRCP with your voice configuration , etc , than it responds with OK
and starts streaming voice ( you don't have to handle any of the low level
negotiation).

Simply it works great , it behaves greatly and above all it handles tons of
simultaneous calls.

If you need more info regarding integration with Loquendo feel free to drop
me an e-mail.

PS Not an Loquendo partner or a salesman but a happy customer :)

Regards
A/T