[Freeswitch-users] Easy way to count current calls count on a specific profile/gateway

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sun May 29 09:48:47 MSD 2011

There's a few options...
1) "show channels like $var count" should let you filter by something
2) "sofia status" has a "..RUNNING (\d+?)" that shows you the count of
active channels for the entire profile.
3) Set a limit in the dialplan before the bridge without a maximum and then
retrieve the count to count by whichever, gateway or profile.

-Avi