[Freeswitch-users] Received in VIa

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Sat May 28 00:35:59 MSD 2011

Hello all,
We are trying to use Freeswitch as a SBC in conjunction with Opensips.  The call flow looks like this

User UA -> Opensips -> ITSP
                    Freeswitch

Opensips acts as a registrar and select the outbound route and listens on X.X.X.X:5060.   Freeswitch is a B2BUA and signaling server with media and listens on X.X.X.X:5070.

Basically a user sends an INVITE and immediately following auth, Opensips forwards to Freeswitch which sends a new call back to opensips which is then routed to our ITSPs.

With FS not listening on the default port, we get a received in the Via: message.

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP X.X.X.X:5070;received=X.X.X.X;rport=5070;branch=z9hG4bKpU7KvSaeKSc5D

Is there any way to remove the received header?

Thanks,
Spencer