[Freeswitch-users] Codec Negotiation Help

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Fri May 27 01:20:30 MSD 2011

That's what I was thinking.  I don't actually have any devices like this but a few of our phones do support iLBC and we have be toying with the idea of using that on a few links that are slower.  Is there any option to setting inherit_codec=true that would "fall back" to transcoding if need be?

Spencer