[Freeswitch-users] event inconsistency

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:44:32 MSD 2011

how are you consuming events? are you using ESL?

I recommend using fs_cli as a control to rule out faulty client logic.

start fs_cli  and issue the events command from there

/events channel_hangup
/log 0

then watch for the events there.

P.S. you did not mention your platform or any other pertinent details
about your setup.

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Adam Kelloway <adam.kelloway at newpace.ca> wrote:
> I got the latest git yesterday from scratch just to make sure. Is there
> any way I can see debug output of the send operations?
>
> I didn't notice this behaviour when I was running the 1.0.6 tar, it is
> only since I started using git that I saw it.
>
> On 3:59 PM, Peter Olsson wrote:
>> Did you try latest git? I recently submitted a patch to handle resend on the socket, if the socket is really busy (and returns "would block" state). It's in latest git.
>>
>> Besides that I've never seen any problems.
>>
>> /Peter

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/