[Freeswitch-users] matching word

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu May 26 22:49:48 MSD 2011

Your regex is only going to match a single alphanumeric character. Are you
trying to match an actual email address or what? Once you know what you hope
to match it will be easier to know which regex to use. For the record a
semi-proper email grabbing regex is like this:

^([a-zA-Z0-9._%+-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9.-]+\.[a-zA-Z]{2,6})$

Matching emails is an interesting exercise. If you're not all into "making
it perfect" and just want to capture "foo at bar" then do something like this:

-MC