[Freeswitch-users] Transferring to a cell phone

Yungwei Chen yungwei at resolvity.com
Thu May 26 22:45:29 MSD 2011

Hi,

I installed freeswitch from a recent snapshot on CentOS 5.
I configured a gateway for my SIP provider in /usr/loca/freeswitch/conf/sip_profiles/external/my.xml, and I can make an outbound call to my cell phone using the following javascript snippet.
   var new_session = new Session("{ignore_early_media=true}sofia/gateway/sip_provider/1231231234");

Now I am trying to make a call from a land-line to a javascript application in freeswich, which plays a recording and then transfers the call to a cell phone.
But transferring the call to a cell phone doesn't work for some reason.

Here's how I transfer the call to a cell phone in javascript:
   session.execute("transfer", "{ignore_early_media=true}sofia/gateway/sip_provider/1231231234");

According to freeswitch.log, the problem seems to be that freeswitch cannot find a dialplan that matches the destiantion number, {ignore_early_media=true}sofia/gateway/sip_provider/1231231234.
What am I missing here? Thanks.