[Freeswitch-users] Errors while sending faxes

Mathieu Lautram lautram.mathieu at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:05:07 MSD 2011

Hi all,

After sending faxes (it works very well know, thanks to Anthony Minessale) ,
sometimes I've got errors like that:

- Disconnected after permitted retries
- No response after sending a page
- Received a DCN from remote after sending a page
- Received bad response to DCS ot TCF
- The call dropped prematurely
- Timed out waiting for initial communication

Those faxes are about 25% of all faxes that I send. I'm using the last git
version.
Where this problem comes from? Is there a way to fix this?
I know that sometimes the remote end could be broken or could be an old fax
machine, but it seems strange that I have so many errors like that.

Thank you for your help :-)

--
Mathieu LAUTRAM
Application developer