[Freeswitch-users] FS not recognizing 200 OK after far-end call is answered

Blake Sevier bsevier at bandwidth.com
Wed May 25 20:58:01 MSD 2011

Hi all,

I’m new, so please bear with me.  My setup is fairly basic, and the routing
all seems to work just fine:

FS receives call from an OpenSIPS proxy, it answers the call, records it and
plays back a short prompt before invoking the “bridge” function to place an
outbound call via the same OpenSIPS proxy to an external SIP endpoint (in
testing, just an Asterisk instance that answers the call).  This all works
just fine, except FS doesn’t seem to recognize the 200 OK it receives back
for leg b after the Asterisk instances answers the call.  It apparently does
recognize/accept the 100 Trying, as FS doesn’t send additional INVITEs.  I’m
not seeing any issues with the SIP messaging received by FS – it’s
apparently formatted correctly.

To note, I’ve also tested calls direct to the Asterisk instance (bypassing
OpenSIPS proxy), and get similar results.  My guess is that I’ve got
something incorrectly configured within my dialplan??  However, not sure how
to debug any further to figure out why the 200 Oks are not being
recognized.  Eventually, after 60s, FS ends the call with a NO_ANSWER.

Below is a link to a full call trace from FS – from start of call to when I
see multiple 200 OKs from Asterisk.

http://pastebin.com/bmEtiW9X

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If any further details are needed,
please let me know

Thank you!!!

Blake