[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Problems! In-band detection patchy, rfc2833 not working!

Bob Coleman bobc at devassert.com
Wed May 25 13:21:55 MSD 2011

I always set the following in the dialplan to let the user know to
wait, ie it keeps ringing

<action application="set" data="instant_ringback=true"/>
<action application="ring_ready" />

I am not sure I understand what the support guy says, but the above
lets me get ready to answer the call without the user waiting in
silence.

Bob