[Freeswitch-users] DTMF problems

Kerem Erciyes kerem.erciyes at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:36:33 MSD 2011

Yes Boris, try setting it lower incrementally and see if it helps. There
might be problems related to gain + echo on the line that confuses DTMF
detection, so check if the line has echo as well. Also sometimes I have
seen that the remote calling party has a POTS line with too much static it
can confuse DTMF detection. On other VoIP systems we solved this problem
by spying on the channel e.g.
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_eavesdrop can be
helpful in debugging the situation.

<snip>