[Freeswitch-users] setting up forward incoming calls to external gateway

Kamen sireeps at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:25:31 MSD 2011

Hello,

I have posted the trace with sip trace on at pastebin.  Thanks everyone for
helping me out with that.  The only thing is that I do not know how to get
the trace with freeswitch highlights on.  So for now it is plain text (I
will appreciate any hints on how to get the highlights, though).  I added
some comments in there.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16358 http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16358

Could anyone please have a look and let me know what I have wrong in my
setup. I'd like to repeat that this is really a simple case of forwarding
incoming external call to outgoing external.

Thanks a lot!

Sergei Kamen