[Freeswitch-users] trying to get mod_xml_cdr working

deniro ayhkor at gmail.com
Mon May 23 04:27:24 MSD 2011

Hi All
I am trying to get mod_xml_cdr working

My webserver is like  www.xxx.com  at port 80
the test web site is working fine with perl
http://www.xxx.com/PERL/test3.pl

I have mod_xml_cdr and mod_xml_curl modules loaded.

several questions;
1-- do I really need to  load mod_xml_curl for mod_xml_cdr?
trying to figure out if my problem is with cdr or with curl

2-- when dialing into conference, getting following from fs_cli
[ERR] mod_xml_cdr.c:365 Got error [502] posting to web server [
http://www.xxx.com/PERL/cdr.pl]

3-- I am not quiete sure if this line is correct in xml_cdr.conf.xml
 <param name="url" value="http://www.xxx.com/PERL/cdr.pl"/>

4-- if I need mod_xml_curl (question 1)
what should this line be like in xml_curl.conf.xml?
<param name="gateway-url" value="http://www.xxx.com:80 <http://www.xxx.com/>"
bindings="dialplan"/>

again my webserver  www.xxx.com  at port 80

Thx