[Freeswitch-users] CDR event

Boris Kovalenko boris at tagnet.ru
Fri May 20 16:45:14 MSD 2011

Hello!

     Yes, you're right. This is my poor English. I will try again.

I have a user with PAP2T which set uncoditional call forward. To be more
concretic, calling number is 1234, called number is 1111 and forwarded
number is 2222, manual-redirect=true. I use mod_cdr_cvs for CDR logging
and log only A-legs for billing purposes. So, when there is a call 1234
-> 1111 it is redirected to my redirect context and there I do a bridge
1234 -> 2222. After that I will have one A-leg CDR record where
caller_id_number is 1234 and destination_number is 2222. IFAIK I may use
mod_loopback, but I still will have only one A-leg CDR and two (???)
B-leg CDRs. With my current billing logic this is not what I need. I
need two A-leg CDRs, first with 1234 -> 1111 and second with 1111 ->
2222. Hope I was concretic and more clear now :)