[Freeswitch-users] Spoofed CID?

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Thu May 19 19:42:09 MSD 2011

Robert Huddleston wrote:

> Did you look at SIP headers to see if a P-Asserted-Indetity could have
> been
> attached.. I don't think it's widely used - but I know some carriers
> require
> it.
>
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3325.txt
I took a look at the RFC3325 you provided above, particularly on section 9.1
The P-Asserted-Identity Header. Unfortunately, I can't identify any
P-Asserted-Identity Header from a regular /var/log/freeswitch/freeswitch.log
file. :(

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.