[Freeswitch-users] G.729A licencing validation error

Tim Tobin ttobin at ubq.thrupoint.net
Tue May 17 18:52:18 MSD 2011

Hi,

I've just purchased a license for the G.729 codec module. I've uploaded
fsg729-194-installer to my freeswitch machine and have executed it. When i
try to validate i get the following response:

Failed with error code 6

Does anybody know why this might be?

Cheers,

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. ThruPoint, Inc. - U5MJHZGXCFFDOYV