[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail macro error in log

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed May 18 17:50:39 MSD 2011

You are using the default voicemail_ack macro on lang/en/vm/sounds.xml,
right? If so, it will probably be some bugs that have been fixed on the
latest git version. I tried your dialplan on my FS  Version 1.0.head
(git-9795dd2 2011-03-26 11-07-34 -0500) and did not encounter the issue.
Perhaps, you will need to upgrade to FS v1.0.7

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.