[Freeswitch-users] AC Problem?

Bill Dunn - VCI Internet Services admin at vci.net
Wed May 18 05:18:30 MSD 2011

I have Freeswitch 1.0 running. I had been using it successfully until I took
a VOIP phone home and couldn't get it to register. I tried different VOIP
accounts on the box but they all do the same thing - 401 Unauthorized. I
suspected it may be ACL related but not sure. I have another VOIP phone at
another employee's house and it works properly without any modification to
the ACLs. How can I determine if it is an ACL problem or something else? I
don't get enough debugging output at the cli with "/log 7" and I've tried
watching the parkcets with wireshark. Neither give me enough info to
determine if the problem is an ACL or something else.

 Bill Dunn