[Freeswitch-users] problem bypass_media and bind_meta_app and exec_after_bridge_app

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Wed May 18 11:08:15 MSD 2011

  Hi Gabriel, I hope to be able to explain the situation.
I have a webcallback. People can enter the phonenummer on my website and
fs call back.
I send a originatcommand
example:
orginate loopback/0891111disa 0891122
Fs call leg a also calls to the specified person.
    After the contract extension is made I will be called back on my
cellphone legb.
This is my callforwarding.
  The problem is that both lines are connected, it is not possible to
give an Dtmf command to fs, to transfer the call to a extenion or so on.
    I hope I have explained well.