[Freeswitch-users] CISCO FXO cards with FreeSwitch

Ognjen Seslija oseslija at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:06:06 MSD 2011

Cisco 2811 is the platform CCME or CUCME (whatever the name is these days)
is ran on (like Call Manager appliance lite hosted on the router itself). It
speaks SCCP or SIP to phones and SIP/H323/PSTN protos for trunks.
I have working CCMEs with SCCP phones and SIP trunks to FS for DID routing,
voicemail etc.