[Freeswitch-users] fs_cli question

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Tue May 17 00:01:22 MSD 2011

Hello,

Say, I'm setting up a new FS box (no big issues there, using standard CentOS
and latest FS from the site).

Works fine, registering with provider, handset's, sends/receives calls, etc.
One weird thing though:

when I use -/bin/fs_cli, I've found that using the flags I'm used to "-H
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -p password" doesn't seem to work remotely.

Locally, fs_cli works, but only without flags of any kind. Just invoking the
executable without arguments works every time.

I have a few FS's running and want to use the fs_cli on my local computer to
connect when need be. This works fine for all but my latest creation (two
prior ones are a year or more older).

Something foolish I've overlooked? No firewall on the new FS box, routing
and LAN networking look/act fine.

Any commentary welcome, thanks in advance.

Mike G.