[Freeswitch-users] CISCO FXO cards with FreeSwitch

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon May 16 23:43:24 MSD 2011

I think what Mathieu is saying is that since he is writing mod_skinny that
it would be extremely valuable for him to see some raw network captures
between the CUCM and the 2811 - assuming, of course, that they are not both
running inside the 2811 as Meftah noted. In other words, in addition to the
OP's issue Mathieu was asking for extra information about how the OP is
currently using the FXO cards.

-MC