[Freeswitch-users] Can UUID's change?

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Sat May 14 03:41:20 MSD 2011

On Origination you may want to set the variable "origination-uuid" to
an uuid you previously created by the API command "create-uuid". This
way you don't have to worry about which uuid is which.
PS: the variable name and the API command are quoted by memory, they
probably have slightly different names, check in the wiki.