[Freeswitch-users] question how to cut a string from a variable in fs?

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Sat May 14 02:28:09 MSD 2011

Hi Steven, thank you for you help. I.ts very going fine.
My problem: I have troubles to search its self. i enter in google a
searchstring and become manny results. I can.t select the right result.
My brailledisplay reads letter for letter.
This is very slowly.
I working as systemadministrator under unix and unix like systems freebsd
solaris und oter linuxsystem.
I manage all systems from the console remotly with openssh.
Fs is very nice to handle without guis. I edit all configurationfile
manually.
I have tested yate asterisk callweaver.
why is these profucs so very instabil?
Fs have a nice voicequality, is stable my server run 1 week on the uptime.