[Freeswitch-users] Problem menuselection not working with Play_and_get_digits Menuselection

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri May 13 19:15:18 MSD 2011

Thomas,

Thank you for telling us that you are blind and use screen readers and other
accessibility programs. Unfortunately Packt Publishing does not suport
anything other than PDF. You may wish to talk to Tayeb Meftah about what he
uses to read PDFs. (I know for a fact that he has read the FreeSWITCH book
because he has given me feedback about it.)

In the meantime, let us know if you get your conference and
bind_digit_action stuff working.

-MC