[Freeswitch-users] Can anybody recommend some good sip trunk providers?

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Tue May 10 18:10:50 MSD 2011

I use didforsale for one of my trunks where I needed a cheep
conference bridge.  I've had issues with some people getting a reorder
even though the trunk isn't full (25 concurrent is what I'm set up
for).  Most of those issues were > 6mo ago, so maybe they've gotten
better.  Usually a call retry would be fine.  I didn't have enough
people on enough different carriers to see if this was an issue with a
single provider (say ATT or Cox or whatever).

didforsale *is* cheap for multi-channel support -- at least for the
first "chunk".  They also have a formula for channel sharing if you
purchase a large # of DIDs from them where the per-channel cost gets
even lower.

--
-Rupa