[Freeswitch-users] Primary leg hangs up when other leg rejects the call

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:34:53 MSD 2011

Dear all,
I'm using Event Inbound Socket. I want to originate a call to the user and
bridge him with different user.
So I used the following commands from the telnet.

api originate {exec_after_bridge_app=park,ignore_early_media=true}user/1010
&park()

+OK cf9a78a2-7aff-11e0-b732-4f9b0298a6ed

sendmsg cf9a78a2-7aff-11e0-b732-4f9b0298a6ed
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: bridge
execute-app-arg:user/1005

Reply-Text: +OK

The user 1005 rejects the call and I got the response as CALL_REJECTED.
I expect that primary leg will not hangup and go into park mode. But it got
hangup.

Since by default hangup_after_bridge will be false, I'm not setting it
explicitly here.

FreeSwitch logs are here,
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16264

Can someone please tell me what is the problem I've done and how to make the
primary leg again in park() ??