[Freeswitch-users] Pass UUI through SIP

Yungwei Chen yungwei at resolvity.com
Sun May 8 21:03:26 MSD 2011

Hi,

I want to check if Freeswitch supports passing UUI from a sip client to an IVR via SIP messages in the following scenario.
My google search found a few UUI related threads, which are not helpful.

A custom application tells Freeswitch to make an outbound call to someone using call management commands.
When the call is answered, Freeswitch connects the person to an IVR. (So now the person is talking to the IVR.)
In order to be able to find corresponding calls initiated from the application on the IVR side,
the application attches a UUID to each outbound call and the UUID is expected to pass to the IVR via SIP messages.
Thanks.