[Freeswitch-users] many outgoing calls with mod_lcr at the same time possible?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sat May 7 21:48:28 MSD 2011

Since LCR registers itself as an endpoint, I suppose you can bridge to both
that way.
It's mentioned here, but the sample is actually for something else:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_lcr#Endpoint
 <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_lcr#Endpoint>If you could update the
wiki with your use case, that would be great.
-Avi