[Freeswitch-users] Gateways ACL Context

Brad Mina brad at tritelcomm.com
Sat May 7 10:04:16 MSD 2011

Your ACLs just allow and disallow connections most commonly for
non-registering endpoints that Freeswitch communicates with.
In your external sip profile you can assign a context with which traffic can
be routed with using your inbound dialplan. You should define your context
within your dialplan profile. With this, you can either write your entire
dialplan or use includes to create a subdirectory that holds all the
specific settings instead of a more "global" context definition.

<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_transfer>