[Freeswitch-users] few questions about multi-tenant configuration

Michal Kopacki mkopacki at gmail.com
Wed May 4 00:31:08 MSD 2011

    Hi,

I'm working on scenario, which include resellers. Below
short description:

There is one instance of freeswitch and some logical layer for
resellers. I would like to be able to handle multiple domains on one FS
and additionally few domains per reseller. I've already read multitenant
description on wiki but it barely scratch the surface so i have few
questions and I'll appreciate any thoughts:

I would like to separate domains in different contexts:

domain A have context domain-a and users in it
domain B have context domain-b and users in it

For internal calls (within domain) it's simple, similar for outbound
calls (gateways defined in directory). But how to handle calls
between extensions ?

Is there a way to add context name to bridge instruction ?

And what about inbound calls ?

As far I understand all inbound calls goes through sip_profile and in
definition of profile there is param like context.

Is it possible to have this param dynamic (based on incoming call for
example) or it's better to have separate profile per domain ?

--
Regards,
Michal