[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Windows CLI exits but process is still running

Schenk, Oliver OSchenk at wnr.com.au
Tue May 3 11:08:06 MSD 2011

Hey All.

I usually start FreeSWITCH like this while testing:

> FreeSWITCH.exe -nonat

While freeswitch is running and I am testing things a lot of notices and
things will start being printed.

However, often the command line returns back to cmd.exe. I can see in
the task manager that FreeSWITCH.exe is still running. When I try to run
freeswitch again I get an error that the process pid is already locked.

Does anyone know how to connect back to the freeswitch command line? At
the moment I have to Cntr-Alt-Delete and terminate the process in order
to restart it.

Thanks,

Oliver Schenk

NOTICE - This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only for the use of the person to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient then you have received this e-mail in error; please advise us immediately if this is the case.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of WestNet Rail.