[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch installation error

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Sun May 1 11:08:41 MSD 2011

Hi to all,

Today, I am upgrading my platform and I used the following commands to
upgrade the platform

Goto the freeswitch source directory

1.$ git stash
2.$ git pull
3.$ git stash apply
4.$./bootstrap.sh
5.$./configure
6.$make current

Afte "make current" command executed, I am getting following errors..

grep: /home/freeswitch/libs/apr-util/xml/expat/lib/libexpat.la: No such file
or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /home/freeswitch/libs/apr-util/xml/expat/lib/
libexpat.la: No such file or directory
quiet_libtool: link: `/home/freeswitch/libs/apr-util/xml/expat/lib/
libexpat.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[2]: *** [libfreeswitch.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/freeswitch'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/freeswitch'
make: *** [current] Error 2

Since, its production server , please anyone help to get resolve this issue.

--

Regards
Venkatesan OV.