[Freeswitch-users] Build on solaris fails in libs/esl

A E [Gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:09:24 MSD 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Michal Bielicki <
michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de> wrote:

> Its a problem with the build scripts for esl. looking at that right now ..

Hi Michal,

did you find anything. I did see your later post which said that all
settings in automake are missing? Is this just a case with my installation
or is it missing in the source in git? I'm assuming it's only the settings
that affect Solaris? I'm still confused how you get it to build all the time
although like I'd said, I noticed you don't build any of the problem modules
like hash, esl, silk and a few others I get problems with.