[Freeswitch-users] FS performance test -Hard disk alway busy when registerred 500 users

fieldpeak fieldpeak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:10:51 MSD 2011

Hi Avi,

You're right. the registertation timing is 60 seconds before 3600
seconds, meaning send regisetertion to FS every 3510 seconds, so i
belive regiseration is not a issue...

i think the performance consumption coming from freqentely update
'nonce' value to table 'sip_authentication' in the
sofia_reg_internal.db, however, i already tired set the nonce-ttl to
600 seconds, it doensn't help....

now really don't know to what caused so mass HD I/O operation... but
see the resource monior of the OS, it surely the most one is the
writing sofia_reg_internal.db...

Regards,
Charles