[Freeswitch-users] How to Build mod_hash and ESL on Solaris 11 Express?

A E [Gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:34:15 MSD 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:38 AM, A E [Gmail] <all.eforums at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Michal Bielicki <
> michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de> wrote:
>
>> You can see the results of my builds here: http://www.freeswitch.de:8080/ for
>> both openindiana and solaris express 1
>>

>> Thanks Michael. I noticed that you aren't making mod_hash which might be
> how you're getting through the entire build? I know you said it's not
> mod-hash but the PERL module but I guess it's getting encountered/used in
> the compilation of mod_hash?
>
> BTW, I am also getting these WARNINGs for all sorts of "op", <<, = etc.
>
> *warning: integer overflow detected: op "<<" (E_INTEGER_OVERFLOW_DETECTED)
> *
>
> But I noticed that you don't have them. Did you ever get them? and if you
> did then how did you solve them?
>
> Thanks
> \AEG

Hello Michal,

sorry to be a pain but could you help us with this? I managed to
successfully compile and run FS on Solaris 11 Express 64-Bit i386 platform
but using the default dialplan fails as it needs the hash application when
FS tries to write stuff to it's internal database (I'm assuming). Has anyone
compiled mod_hash and ESL on Solaris? Once the -Wxxx CXX flags are removed
from the Makefile, I get all of this
[http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15886] when
trying to "gmake mod_hash"

Help! please? :D