[Freeswitch-users] German voice prompts - missing exceptions in mod_say_de.c

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:55:29 MSD 2011

Follow-up: I've patched mod_say_de.c and added
conf/lang/de/vm/sounds.xml - you can find the changes here:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3195 - please test and let me
know if i missed anything for method "pronounce".

I've made use of the (undocumented) "gender"-parameter for mod_say,
see the updated wiki-doc.

What's still missing are some sound-files as specified in
http://freeswitch.xpirio.com/de2.xls, plus "ein.wav"("ein") and
"1_f.wav"("eine")

Also the patch doesn't fix the 12h vs. 24h issue, mod_say_de still
announces am/pm(mod_say_fr.c might be used as a guide to fix this)

Regards
Christian